Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The question

"Who is your favorite fashion designer?"
"____"
"......"
I sat there with not a name flowing from my mouth. I sat there completely flabbergasted at the fact that I could not name my favorite fashion designer. It wasn't that I didn't have one or did not know any, I just couldnt name one at that moment. It took me and probably my interviwer by slight surprise. He probably just thought that I didn't know any fashion designers. I believe it was the simple fact that I was completely nervous and the face of my interviewer did not make it any better. So I became utterly upset at myself for not even thinking of Philip Lim, Vera Wang, or even the classic Coco Chanel. I completely froze when asked the question and stumbled through two fashion designers, Marc Jacobs and Jimmy Choo. I'm pretty much sure my interviwer did not as much believe that I do love fashion based on the fact that I could not name my favorite designer. But I really hope not. I just pray that I get a second interview and get this job. Working at Benetton would be kinda fantastic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment